30 Day Nitro+CHiRAL Challenge - Day 2: Favourite Game
↳Lamento - This was a tough decision, but Lamento has pretty much stolen my heart; the characters, the relationships and the world building are the best out of the N+C games, it’s a really long VN but it is super worth it.
Yukine | 雪音
Pokémon Conquest Artbook
ocelots are so fucking adorable.
LOOK AT ITS CUTE LITTLE FACE :D
My method is very winging it style with no exact science, but figured I would share on my Tumblr since I already typed it all out for a friend
- I get about 2 yards of fabric to make pleats 1 1/2 in. and my waist is 35 in or so and it’s too big for me, so figure out what you have. Making it bigger is easier imo in the long run
- I measure up from the fold the length I want for the skirt (minus the 2 in or so for the waist band) so I don’t have to hem anything to make the bottom pretty
- cut that bitch to that length you figured out
- Iron that bitch out flaaat.
- Sit there and make the damn pleats. Get something to measure. It’s best to go one pleat at a time to make sure they’re super even. I measure 1 1/2 in and then pin it, then measure another 1 1/2 and pin it. Fold the fabric so the pins line up. You should have 1 1/2 in of fabric on top of 1 1/2 in of fabric! Hey first pleat!
- Iron it like crazy
- Pin the bottom of the pleat and the bottom of the pleat to keep it in place
- Repeat 5-7 until you have all your pleats
- Baste stitch along the top to keep the pleats in place.
- I like to stitch the inside pleats to help keep the shape (pic 1. The top layer is what it looks like on the outside, bottom layer what it looks like on the inside with the stitches along the inside of the pleats)
- Another helpful thing to keep the shape of the pleats is to top stitch an inch or two down the pleat at the waist (pic 2 & 3) If you did both 10 & 11 the inside should look like the unnumbered picture in the inside of the skirt (minus waist band and all so far)
- Since I didn’t have any science to the size and stuff, I figured out the actual size of the skirt that it needs to be to fit me. It works best to hide your seam and zipper if you can find a meeting of two pleats that fits your waist
- I cut the inside of the pleat to make the seam so it hides and put the zipper in there and since I cut the inside of the pleat, hey the top pleat is still there and hides it! (pic 4 & 5)
- do yo waist band
- eeeeeeey knife pleat skirt!
***OH YEAH IRON ALL THE DAMN TIME. Like after every step just iron just iron everything and when you’re done starch it and iron it more just iron the hell out of it without burning it and all
Do you also want to create ALL THE ARMOR? I’ve released a book!
5$ and I’ll teach you everything you need to know! :)
from today’s livestream the possible cover for a possible comic from an old original story
-i’ll be still on if anyone is interested i may take a request idk-
we all knew what the punchline was going to be i don’t care
can’t stop won’t stop
To celebrate the return of Sinbad no Bouken!
Sinbad using a snake charmer flute. If this isn’t how things went down when he first met Ja’far, I’ll be pretty disappointed (though at this point I’m just desperate for Ja’far to make an appearance kljff;klj)
- Unknown (via askaboutnikki)